Martha Rogers (professor)
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|Born||March 10, 1955|
|Occupation||Author, speaker, founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group|
|Spouse(s)||Dick Cavett (2010-)|
Martha Rogers (born March 10, 1955) is an American author, customer strategist, and founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group, a management consulting firm. Rogers is an adjunct professor at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and a co-director of the Duke Center for Customer Relationship Management.
Rogers has co-authored nine customer strategy books with Don Peppers. Peppers and Rogers are often credited with having launched the CRM revolution with their first book, The One to One Future: Building Relationships One Customer at a Time (1993). Inc. Magazine managing editor George Gendron called this book "one of the two or three most important business books ever written", while Business Week called it the "bible of the new marketing". In 2011, the authors released a second, updated edition of their textbook, Managing Customer Relationships: A Strategic Perspective.
- Extreme Trust: Honesty as a Competitive Advantage, (2012) ISBN 978-1-59184-467-9
- Managing Customer Relationships: A Strategic Framework (2nd ed., 2011) ISBN 978-0-470-42347-9
- Rules to Break and Laws to Follow (2008) ISBN 978-0-470-22754-1
- Return on Customer (2005) ISBN 978-0385510301
- One to One B2B (2001) ISBN 978-0-385-49409-0
- The One to One Fieldbook (1999) ISBN 0-385-49369-X
- The One to One Manager (1999) ISBN 0-385-49408-4
- Enterprise One to One (1997) ISBN 0-385-48755-X
- The One to One Future (1993) ISBN 0-7499-1492-0
- "Martha Rogers". 5 October 2008. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "The University of Tennessee, Knoxville". Utk.edu. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "Do You Want to Keep Your Customers Forever?". Hbr.org. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Home - the Journal of Advertising Research". Journalofadvertisingresearch.com. Retrieved 12 August 2017.[permanent dead link]
- Martha Rogers. "Customer Strategy: Observations from the Trenches". Marketingpower.com. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "The One to One Future | Business Book Summaries". Bizsum.com. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "Don Peppers Joins JETERA Board of Advisors". Prweb.com. 2007-05-31. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- Donald Peppers (2007-06-20). "Donald Peppers: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "Books by Don Peppers And Martha Rogers, Ph.D." 4 October 2012. Archived from the original on 4 October 2012. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- Lipson, Karin (November 12, 2010). "This Time, Cavett Answers the Questions". New York Times. Retrieved April 10, 2011.