|Full name||Martyn Paul Naylor|
|Date of birth||2 August 1977|
|Place of birth||Walsall, England|
|1998–1999||→ Telford United (loan)|
|2002–2008||The New Saints||118||(13)|
|2008–2009||AFC Telford United|
|2010–2011||AFC Telford United|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:27, 4 May 2010 (UTC).
Naylor began his career with Hereford United, but left to join Telford United on a free transfer in August 1996 without making a first team appearance. In August 1997, he joined Shrewsbury Town, making his league debut on 9 August 1997 in the 2–1 win at home to Doncaster Rovers. Later that month, he also played in the League Cup defeat at home to Brentford and kept his place for the following league game away to Cambridge United. Town lost 4–3 and Naylor was sent off. He did not play for Shrewsbury again.
In September 1998, he rejoined Telford United on loan, moving on a free transfer the following January. He remained with Telford until July 2000, when he joined Scottish side Greenock Morton. He played nine times for Morton before returning to England in 2001 with Bilston Town.
In 2002, Naylor joined The New Saints (then named Total Network Solutions) and was a regular member of their title-winning sides. He was released from his contract at the end of the 2005–06 season, but was retained as a non-contract player with the Saints after an unsuccessful trial with Kidderminster Harriers. He went on to make 15 Welsh Premier League appearances in the 2006–07 season and remained with the Saints for the 2007–08 season.
He returned to Telford in 2008.
- "Martyn Naylor". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "Saints return for Naylor". Non League Daily. 21 August 2006. Retrieved 1 October 2008.
- "Naylor returns to Telford – again". BBC Sport. 7 July 2008. Retrieved 1 October 2008.
- "Your guide to TNS". BBC Sport. 12 July 2005. Retrieved 1 October 2008.
- "Worcester City sign Stuart Whitehead and Phil Green". BBC Sport. 20 January 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "Brakes bring in Naylor". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 11 October 2012.