Marval may refer to:
- Marval, the French commune
- Marval (publisher), French publishing house
- Adolphe Emile Marval teacher and art dealer in South Australia. Also Anna Marval, educator, and Caroline Emma Marval, philanthropist and abortionist
- Jacqueline Marval real name Marie Josephine Vallet (1866-1932), French artist
- Rocky Marval (born Rocco Marvaldi in 1965), American skater
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marval.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.