From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marwa may refer to:
- Marwa (given name), Arabic feminine given name, or Kuria masculine given name
- Marwa (raga), raga of Hindustani Classical Music
- Marwa (singer), Lebanese singer
- Marwa Rakha, Egyptian relationship and dating expert
- Al-Safa and Al-Marwah, hills in Saudi Arabia
- Marva, the Israel Defense Forces youth basic training program
- Marva Mollet, the Belgian singer known professionally as Marva
- Marfa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.