Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marwood may refer to:
- Marwood, Devon
- Marwood, County Durham
- Marwood, an affluent section in the Upper Valley of El Paso, Texas
- Brian Marwood (b. 1960), English footballer
- William Marwood (1820-1883), British hangman
- Marwood Baronets, of Little Bushby, created 1660, extinct 1740
- Marwood Munden (1885-1952), English doctor, war hero and cricketer
- John Marwood Cleese (b. 1939), English actor, comedian, writer and film producer
- The narrator of Withnail and I, called Marwood in the screenplay, though that name is never stated in the film.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.