|Member of the Kansas Senate from the 25th district|
|Assumed office |
January 13, 2019
|Preceded by||Lynn Rogers|
Mary Ware is an American politician and businesswoman currently serving as a member of the Kansas Senate representing the 25th Senate District in Wichita, Kansas. She was elected to the Senate in December 2018 by Democratic Party precinct committee members to succeed Democrat Lynn Rogers, who stepped down to become lieutenant governor of Kansas. Outside of her work in the Kansas Legislature, Senator Ware owns two CBD stores in Wichita.
2019-2020 Kansas Senate Committee Assignments
- Ranking Minority Member of Financial Institutions and Insurance
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Joint Committee on Kansas Security
- 2019 Special Committee on Financial Institutions and Insurance
| Kansas Senate Senator from the 25th District
January 13, 2019 - Present
- Celia Llopis-Jepsen (2019-07-19). "CBD oil with THC in Kansas stores, legality is confusing". KCTV. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- "Democrats choose Mary Ware to replace Lt. Gov.-elect Lynn Rogers in Senate". www.kwch.com.
- "Senator Mary Ware". Kslegislature.org. Retrieved 2020-01-25.