Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marzieh is a Persian feminine given name.
Marzieh is the name of:
- Marzieh (singer) (1924–2010), Tehran-born singer of Persian traditional music
- Marzieh Afkham (born 1962), Iranian diplomat
- Marzieh Boroumand (born 1951), Iranian actress and screenwriter
- Marzieh Hadidchi (1939-2016), Iranian activist and politician
- Marzieh Meshkini (born 1969), Iranian cinematographer, film director and writer
- Marzieh Rasouli, Iranian journalist
- Marzieh Shah-Daei (born 1962), Iranian official and manager
- Marzieh Sotoudeh (born 1957), Iranian Canadian writer and translator
- Marzieh Vahid-Dastjerdi (born 1959), Iranian university professor and former parliamentarian and the first woman to be a minister after Islamic revolution
- Marzieh Vafamehr, Iranian actress living in Tehran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marzieh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.