Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marzieh is a Persian feminine given name.
Marzieh is the name of:
- Marzieh (singer) (1924–2010), Tehran-born singer of Persian traditional music
- Marzieh Afkham (born 1962), Iranian diplomat
- Marzieh Boroumand (born 1951), Iranian actress and screenwriter
- Marzieh Hadidchi (1939-2016), Iranian activist and politician
- Marzieh Meshkini (born 1969), Iranian cinematographer, film director and writer
- Marzieh Rasouli, Iranian journalist
- Marzieh Shah-Daei (born 1962), Iranian official and manager
- Marzieh Sotoudeh (born 1957), Iranian Canadian writer and translator
- Marzieh Vahid-Dastjerdi (born 1959), Iranian university professor and former parliamentarian and the first woman to be a minister after Islamic revolution
- Marzieh Vafamehr, Iranian actress living in Tehran
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marzieh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.