Mases (Ancient Greek: Μάσης, ἡ Μάσητος) was a city in the district Hermionis, on the Argolic peninsula, in ancient Argolis. It is mentioned by Homer as part of Diomedes's kingdom in the Catalogue of Ships in the Iliad, along with Aegina. In the time of Pausanias, it was used as a harbour by Hermione.
- Stephanus of Byzantium. Ethnica. s.v.
- Strabo. Geographica. viii. p.376. Page numbers refer to those of Isaac Casaubon's edition.
- Homer. Iliad. 2.562.
- Pausanias. Description of Greece. 2.36.2.
- Lund University. Digital Atlas of the Roman Empire.
- Richard Talbert, ed. (2000). Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World. Princeton University Press. p. 58, and directory notes accompanying.