From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Masha is a Russian diminutive form of the given name Maria.
Masha may also refer to:
- Masha (unit), an Indian traditional measure of weight
- Masha (woreda), a woreda (administrative division) of Ethiopia
- Masha (SNNPR), a town in the woreda
- Mosha, also spelled Masha, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
- Masha or Masa, a land to the west of Hatti during the Late Bronze Age
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.