From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Masse may refer to
- Masse (surname)
- Massè, an arrondissement in Benin
- Massé, a billiards cueing technique, see Glossary of cue sports terms#massé
- Masei, the 43rd weekly portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
- Pointe de la Masse, a mountain in France
- Levy en Masse Act 1803 by the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Crampe en masse, a Canadian comedy duo
- En Masse Entertainment, a Seattle-based PC and mobile game-publishing company
- Levée en masse, the policy of military conscription adopted after the French Revolution of 1789
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.