Jump to navigation Jump to search
Master Builder may refer to:
- A master builder or master mason, a central figure leading construction projects in pre-modern times (a precursor to the modern architect and engineer)
- A master builder is the central figure leading a construction project in an Amish community
- The Master Builder, a 1892 play by Henrik Ibsen
- A Master Builder, a 2013 film directed by Jonathan Demme
- "Master Builder", a song on Gong's 1974 album You
- Master Builders, minifigures who build without instructions featured in The Lego Movie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Master Builder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.