Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up masthead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Masthead may refer to:
- Nameplate (publishing), the banner name on the front page of a newspaper or periodical (UK "masthead")
- Masthead (American publishing), details of the proprietors, publisher, etc. on the editorial page of a newspaper or periodical (UK "publisher's imprint")
- Masthead Studios, an eastern-European games developer specializing in massively multiplayer online role-playing games
- The top of a mast (sailing), a tall vertical pole of a ship which supports the sails
- Radio masts and towers, tall structures designed to support antennas (also known as aerials in the UK)
- Masthead rig, a method of rigging a sailing vessel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masthead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.