Mata Hari (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mata Hari or matahari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mata Hari (1876–1917) was a Dutch Frisian exotic dancer executed for espionage during World War I.
Mata Hari or Matahari may also refer to:
- Mata Hari (1927 film), a German film starring Magda Sonja
- Mata Hari (1931 film), a 1931 film starring Greta Garbo in the title role
- Mata Hari (1985 film), a 1985 film produced by Golan-Globus
- Mata Hari, Agent H21, a 1964 French-Italian spy film
Songs and musicals
- "Mata Hari" (song), the Norwegian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976
- Mata Hari (musical), a 1967 musical by Jerome Coopersmith, Martin Charnin and Edward Thomas
- Mata Hari (Wildhorn musical), a 2016 musical by Frank Wildhorn, Jack Murphy and Ivan Mechell
- Matahari Books, a Malaysian publishing company
- Matahari (department store), a major department store chain in Indonesia
- Mata Hari (horse), an American champion thoroughbred racehorse
- Mata Hari (pinball), a 1977 pinball machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mata Hari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.