Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up matchmaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A matchmaker is a person who engages in matchmaking, sometimes as a profession.
Matchmaker or The Matchmaker may refer to:
- Matchmaker (game show), a late-80's dating show
- Matchmaker (TV series), a Canadian reality dating television series
- "Matchmaker" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2005 episode of the situation comedy How I Met Your Mother
- Matchmaker, a play by John B. Keane
- “"Matchmaker, Matchmaker"”, a 1964 song from the musical Fiddler on the Roof
- The Matchmaker, a 1955 play by Thornton Wilder
- The Matchmaker (1934 film), an Italian comedy film directed by Amleto Palermi
- The Matchmaker (1958 film), a 1958 film starring Shirley Booth
- "The Matchmaker" (Frasier), a 1994 episode of the situation comedy Frasier
- The Matchmaker (1997 film), a 1997 film starring Janeane Garofalo
- The Matchmaker (2010 film), a 2010 Israeli film
- Svaty, a Ukrainian TV series
- History of Matchmaking
- Matchmaker.com, an internet dating service
- Matchmakers, an elongate confectionery snack
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matchmaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.