From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up materialization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Materialization may refer to:
- Materialization (parapsychology), a concept in parapsychology, is the creation or appearance of matter from unknown sources
- In science fiction, materialization is an action associated with several plot devices involving energy to matter conversion such as:
- In computing, it is sometimes used as a synonym for instantiation, which itself has several concrete meanings.
- The process of becoming more materialist
- The process of creating an embodiment of an idea, for example creating a prototype
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Materialization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.