From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mathe or Mathé or Máthé may refer to:
- Mathé Altéry, French soprano singer
- Annanias Mathe, Mozambique criminal
- Antoine Félix Mathé (1808-1882), French politician.
- Édouard Mathé (1886–1934), French silent film actor
- Félix Mathé (1834-1911), French politician.
- Gábor Máthé (footballer) (b. 1985), Hungarian football player
- Gábor Máthé (lawyer) (b. 1941), Hungarian lawyer
- Gábor Máthé (tennis), Hungarian male tennis player
- Georges Mathé (1922–2010), French oncologist and immunologist
- Henri Mathé (1837-1907), French politician.
- Ketty Mathé (b. 1988), French judoka
- Lew Mathe (d. 1986), American bridge player
- Pierre Mathé (1882-1956), French farmer and politician
- Vasily Mathe (1856–1917), Russian artist and engraver
- Zsuzsa Mathe (b. 1964), Hungarian artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mathe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.