This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Listed height||196 cm (6 ft 5 in)|
|Listed weight||93 kg (205 lb)|
Marist College Canberra|
|Position||Shooting guard / Small forward|
Clowry was a graduate of the ACT Academy of Sport program and was a pupil at Marist College Canberra. Clowry joined the Cannons in February 1995 after Brett Flanigan invited him to training camp. He had previously played for ACT under 20s in the 1994 Australian championships and the under-18s in 1992. He also played for the Canberra Gunners of the Continental Basketball Association (CBA) in 1995. He was named the Cannons' best defensive player at their end of season awards in 1995.
Clowry also played rugby union and was part of the Australian squad for a match against a Scotland Schools team.
- NBL player list Archived 2 October 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- Scholes, Gary (23 February 1995), "Cannons snap up promising teen", Canberra Times
- "ACT bounce back", Canberra Times, 16 February 1994
- Liosatos, Tonia (4 August 1992), "Cannons to play two exhibitions", Canberra Times
- Kirkpatrick, David (26 September 1995), "Wildcats feel pressure of play-offs", Canberra Times
|This biographical article relating to an Australian basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|