|Born||Matthew Peter Granfield
27 May 1980
Matthew Peter Granfield (born 27 May 1980) is an Australian writer and business person. He is Executive Director - Digital at the Mantra Group and former head of marketing at Heritage Bank.
After graduating university Granfield was accepted into the News Limited cadet reporter program where he worked as a journalist for several newspapers. He writes for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's The Drum website, Red White and Brew is an editor of Marketing Magazine and regularly contributes to numerous other publications, including Maxim, Crikey, and The Courier Mail's Q Weekend Magazine.
In October 2011 Allen & Unwin released Granfield's first book, a satirical look at popular culture titled HipsterMattic. He also edits wine and beer reviews site redwhiteandbrew.com.au, and writes wine and lifestyle articles for a number of wine magazines and regional newspapers.
- HipsterMattic, Allen and Unwin, 2011 ISBN 978-1-74237-785-8
- "About The Granfields". mattgranfield.com. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Matt Granfield - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)". abc.net.au. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "IIS7". redwhiteandbrew.com.au. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "You searched for matt-granfield | Marketing Magazine". marketingmag.com.au. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Go Back asylum doco causes worldwide stir | SBS News". sbs.com.au. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Happy birthday, mum, I love you. I'll come help clean up as soon as I can get through - Crikey". crikey.com.au. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Q Song Music Awards 2010 - Finalists". qmusic.com.au. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Allen & Unwin - Author Display". web.archive.org. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "HipsterMattic - Matt Granfield - 9781742377858 - Allen & Unwin - Australia". allenandunwin.com. Retrieved 21 July 2016.