|Full name||Matthew John Parsons|
|Date of birth||25 December 1991|
|Place of birth||Catford, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2011||→ Barnet (loan)||8||(0)|
|2012||→ Wycombe Wanderers (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:00, 24 January 2015 (UTC).
Parsons graduated from the Crystal Palace Academy to sign his first professional contract with Crystal Palace in April 2010. He made his first team debut in the League Cup Second Round on 24 August 2010, replacing Edgar Davids 82 minutes into their 1–1 draw with Portsmouth at Fratton Park, his team losing 4–3 on penalties. He made his first league appearance the following January, playing the full game and impressing fans in a goalless draw with Norwich City at Selhurst Park.
In the 2011-2012 season Parsons went on to play six times in all competitions for Crystal Palace.
- "Barclays Premier League Squad Numbers 2013/14". Premier League. 16 August 2013. Archived from the original on 25 September 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 461. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Parsons Offered Professional Deal". cpfc.co.uk. 15 April 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- "Portsmouth 1–1 Crystal Palace". BBC Sport. 24 August 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- "Parsons' Green". Plymouth Argyle FC. 17 January 2014.
- Matthew Parsons at Soccerbase