February 7, 1988 |
Prince Albert, SK, CAN
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||160 lb (73 kg; 11 st 6 lb)|
Pensacola Ice Flyers
Robertson began his professional career in 2009, playing 76 games in his rookie season with the Muskegon Lumberjacks of the International Hockey League. The following season he played in both the Central Hockey League with the Tulsa Oilers, and the SPHL with the Pensacola Ice Flyers.
Prior to the start of the 2012–13 SPHL season, Pensacola traded Robertson to the Louisiana IceGators in exchange for forward August Aiken and defenceman Sean Murray. Robertson went on to score 56 points in 56 games for the IceGators, and was recognized for his outstanding performance when he was named to the 2012–13 SPHL First All-Star Team.
Awards and honors
|All-SPHL First Team||2012–13|||
- "The Official Web Site - Louisiana IceGators: News". icegators.com. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- http://www.katc.com/news/icegators-robertson-gill-headline-all-sphl-squad/. Retrieved July 2, 2013. Missing or empty
- "SPHL Southern Professional Hockey League - Fayetteville, Louisiana Head All-SPHL First Team - Pointstreak Sites". thesphl.com. March 28, 2013. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- Matthew Robertson's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Matthew Robertson's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey centre born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|