|Full name||Mattias Kent Moström|
|Date of birth||25 February 1983|
|Place of birth||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right Midfielder|
|2001–2003||FC Café Opera||47||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 October 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 August 2013
Mattias Kent Moström (born 25 February 1983) is a Swedish professional footballer who plays for Norwegian club Molde, as a midfielder. He started his career with AIK, before he made his first-team debut with FC Café Opera. He later returned to AIK before he moved to current club Molde in 2007.
Moström was born in Stockholm and started to play football at AIK at the age of six and was selected for the club's development squad during his youth. He transferred to FC Café Opera ahead of the 2001 season, where he made his senior debut. After three seasons with the club he returned to his old club AIK, where he signed a contract till the end of the 2007 season.
Moström made his debut in Allsvenskan when he came on as a substitute in the opening match of the 2004 season against Sundsvall. He started his first match for AIK against Halmstad in the fifth round, and soon became a regular in AIK's starting line-up. Moström scored his first goal in Allsvenskan when he scored the match-winning goal against Landskrona on 23 May 2004.
After the 2006 season, AIK's new head coach Rikard Norling told Moström that he wasn't a part of his future plans and that he was free to find himself a new club. Moström who had played for AIK for a total of 14 seasons, then stated that he wanted to move abroad so that he did not have to meet AIK in a match. He signed a three-year contract with the Norwegian First Division club Molde in January 2007, despite being wanted by the Tippeligaen club Aalesund.
Moström signed a pre-contract with the Swedish club Kalmar FF in July 2011, and was going to join the club when his contract with Molde expired after the 2011 season. Moström did however change his mind, and asked Kalmar FF if they could destroy the contract, and instead he signed a new contract with Molde lasting till the end of the 2014 season., After six seasons with Molde, Moström has become the foreign player with the most matches for Molde. Moström's younger half-brother, Marcus West, is also a professional footballer. Ahead of the 2014 season, the two played against each other for the first time when Molde met AIK in a pre-season friendly match.
- As of 5 October 2016
- "Mattias Moström". altomfotball.no (in Norwegian). TV 2. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Bennani, Youssef (28 November 2003). "AIK hämtar hem Mattias Moström". Svenska Fans (in Swedish). Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Wahlund, Lasse (24 May 2004). "Mattias Moström fick äntligen jubla". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Karlsson, Emil (19 December 2006). "AIK ger Moström sparken". Expressen (in Swedish). Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Mattias Moström klar för Molde". Expressen (in Swedish). 31 January 2007. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Holden, Lillian (26 July 2011). "Molde-Moström solgt til svensk klubb: - Utrolig moro!". Verdens Gang (in Norwegian). Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Brunvoll, Øyvind (12 June 2013). "Moström avviser ryktene om AIK". Romsdals Budstikke (in Norwegian). Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Mathias møter broren". Molde FK (in Norwegian). 28 January 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- (Norwegian) Player profile on official club website