On 21 May 1933 the Oakland Tribune newspaper reported that Mrs. Maude Campbell Jansen was 'president of the Notre Dame Alumnae of Belmont'.
- Lullaby. Song for medium voice with piano: words and music by the composer.
- Meditation. In versions for solo piano and for solo organ (New York: G. Schurmer).
- Advertised performances:
- Ave Maria. Accompanied solo voice.
- The premiere of this work was reported in the Santa Cruz Sentinel newspaper, 10 May 1953 "To Sing Original Ave Maria by Mrs Campbell-Jansen. Rita Clifford, mezzo-soprano, will sing an original Ave Maria by Maud Campbell-Jansen, member of the famed Campbell family of California, at the 11 a.m. mass at St. Joseph's church in Capitola this morning. Mrs Campbell-Jansen will be present to hear the solo. She is the house guest of her son-in-law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. S. Clair Ellis of Capitola. Arnold McCoy will furnish the accompaniment on the Hammond organ."
The Women of Our Valley by Bertha M. Rice (San Jose, Santa Clara: the author. 1955. vol.1. p. 71)
- 'Maud Campbell-Jansen' in Biographical Dictionary of the Organ. Online resource, accessed 21 February 2021.
- Student/Parent Handbook 2020/21 (Notre Dame High School), accessed 21 February 2021
- Oakland Tribune Sunday, May 21, 1933. 18. The article contains a photograph of Maude Campbell-Jansen at this event. Online resource, accessed 21 February 2021.
- 'California, Santa Clara, San Jose 43-56A'. 1940 U.S. Federal Census. Online resource, accessed 21 February 2021
- Lullaby: autograph copy. Clarement College, University of California. Shelfmark: esh00504. Online resource, accessed 21 February 2021.
- 'Church Music', Harrisburg Telegraph 18 Nov. 1939. 3.. Online resource accessed 25 February 2021.
- 'Church Announcements'. Rushville (Indiana) Republican. 6 Jan. 1950. 8. Online resource accessed 25 February 2021.
- The Santa Cruz Sentinel newspaper, 10 May 1953.1. Online resource, accessed 21 February 2021. No copy of this Ave Maria is currently known.
- 'Exordia ad missam' : my lockdown recordings. Web resource, accessed 27 November 2021.