Maui No Ka 'Oi Magazine
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Company||Haynes Publishing Group|
|Based in||Wailuku, Hawaii|
The phrase Maui nō ka ʻoi means "Maui is the best" in the Hawaiian language. Maui Nō Ka ʻOi Magazine features stories relating to the culture, art, dining, environmental issues, current events, recreational activities, and local businesses within Maui County. The magazine is marketed at newsstands across the United States and by subscription, and is distributed as an in-room amenity in resorts.
- Marcie Carroll; Rick Carroll (4 May 2009). The Unofficial Guide to Maui. John Wiley & Sons. p. 59. ISBN 978-0-470-37998-1. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- "Maui No Ka 'Oi Web-exclusive Content".
- "Maui No Ka 'Oi Issues Archive".
- "Maui No Ka 'Oi Aipono".
- "Maui No Ka 'Oi Chef of the Year".
- "Honolulu Star Bulletin 2005 Pai Awards".
- "Honolulu Star Bulletin 2002 Pai Awards".
- Maui Nō Ka ʻOi Magazine
- Maui Chamber of Commerce. (2008). Business Directory: Maui Nō Ka ʻOi Magazine. Downloaded from  on May 18, 2008.
- Maui Wedding Association. (2008). Member Listings: Maui Nō Ka ʻOi Magazine. Downloaded from  on May 18, 2008
- "The Class Act: Maui's Best Secret Wins Two 'Aipono Awards" Article about the 2006 'Aipono Awards Gala at Maui Culinary Academy. (May 2006)
|This local interest magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.