Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up maul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A maul may refer to any number of large hammers, including:
- War hammer, a medieval weapon
- Post maul, a type of sledgehammer
- Spike maul, railroad hand tool
- Splitting maul, heavy wood-splitting tool resembling both axe and hammer
- Maul (Wildstorm), a comic book character
- Darth Maul, Star Wars character
- MAUL, a semi-automatic shotgun
- Maul, a rugby term
- Maul, 2003 novel by Tricia Sullivan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.