From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A maul may refer to any number of large hammers, including:
- War hammer, a medieval weapon, particularly, but not exclusively, associated with longbowmen
- Post maul, a type of sledgehammer
- Spike maul, railroad hand tool
- Splitting maul, heavy wood-splitting tool resembling both axe and hammer
- Maul (Wildstorm), a comic book character
- Darth Maul, Star Wars character
- MAUL, a semi-automatic shotgun
- Maul, a rugby term
- Maul, 2003 novel by Tricia Sullivan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.