Eriksson (standing) at the 1920 Summer Olympics
18 December 1888|
|Died||14 February 1947
In 1912 he won the gold medal as member of the Swedish team in the team free rifle event and the bronze medal in the team military rifle competition.
In the 1912 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
Eight years later he won the silver medal in the 600 metre military rifle, prone event and two bronze medals in military rifle team competitions.
In the 1920 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- Team 300 metre military rifle, prone - fifth place
- 300 metre military rifle, prone - sixth place
- Team 300 and 600 metre military rifle, prone - sixth place
- Team free rifle - sixth place
- 300 metre free rifle, three positions - seventh place
In the 1924 Summer Olympics he participated in the following events:
- Team free rifle - seventh place
- 600 metre free rifle - 19th place
- 50 metre rifle, prone - 24th place
- "Mauritz Eriksson". Sports Reference. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
|This article about a Swedish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|