From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In comic books, Maverick may refer to:
- Maverick (Dark Horse), a comics imprint of Dark Horse Comics
- Maverick (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Maverick (Marvel Comics), a fictional character who appeared in the X-Men comics
- An alias of the fictional character Chris Bradley (comics) in the X-Men comics
- The Mavericks (comics), the New Mexico team of the Fifty State Initiative in Marvel Comics
- Maverick, a 1959 Dell Comics series based on the Maverick TV series (1957-1962)
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.