Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up maw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maw may refer to:
- A human’s or animal’s stomach or gullet, a bird‘s crop
- A fish's gas bladder (swim bladder)
- Abomasum, the fourth stomach of a ruminant
- Maw (game), a card game
- The Maw (video game)
- The Maw, the main setting of the video game Little Nightmares
- Maw, a character in the video game My Singing Monsters
People with the surname
- Carlyle E. Maw (1903–1987), American lawyer and politician
- Herbert B. Maw (1893–1990), American politician
- Nicholas Maw (1935–2009), British composer
- William Maw (1838–1924), British civil engineer
- Scottish and North American slang for "mother"
- Maw (state), one of the Shan states of Southeast Asia
- Maw language (disambiguation)
- Mace (bludgeon), a weapon
- Maw & Co, British manufacturer of ceramic tiles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.