Max Cole, 2009 Hollywood Black Film Festival
|Occupation||Director, film director, filmmaker, screenwriter|
Max Cole is an American filmmaker.
Early Life and Career
Max Cole was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His passion for directing is fueled by his love of cinematography and storytelling. He credits his Artist Membership at Pittsburgh Filmmakers, and his relentless desire to tell compelling stories, for inspiring his work.
Cole strives to shoot a variety of unique films under his production company, Max Cole Films. His visual style is referred to as bold, stylish, and cinematic. He has a strong interest in thought-provoking, provocative material.
Cole’s most recent short films have been screened and honored in film festivals across the country.
|2016||Last Flight to Los Angeles||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2014||Alone at Midnight||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Awards and Recognition
- 2015 Las Vegas Black Film Festival: ALONE AT MIDNIGHT Receives BEST SOUND AWARD
- 2014 Urban Mediamakers Film Festival: THE DECISION Receives BEST SHORTY SHORT FILM AWARD
- 2014 Urban Mediamakers Film Festival: THE DECISION Receives 3RD PLACE SHORTY SHORT FILM AUDIENCE AWARD
- 2014 Urban Mediamakers Film Festival: ALONE AT MIDNIGHT Receives 2ND PLACE SHORTY SHORT FILM AUDIENCE AWARD
- 2014 San Diego Black Film Festival: ALONE AT MIDNIGHT NOMINATION FOR BEST SHORT FILM
- 2010 Hollywood Music In Media Awards: ADDICTED NOMINATION FOR BEST MUSIC VIDEO
- 2010 Finalist: NOMINATION FOR PROJECT ILADUSK VIRAL COMMERCIAL
- 2009 Hollywood Black Film Festival: 1 OUT OF 10 MUSIC VIDEO Receives BEST MUSIC VIDEO AWARD