From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Max Power can refer to:
Science & Engineering
- The maximum power setting of an engine or electrical device such as a hair dryer
- Maximum power transfer theorem, a theorem describing the highest possible electrical load from a given source.
Named persons or entities
- A pseudonym taken by Homer Simpson in The Simpsons episode "Homer to the Max"
- Max Power (magazine), a UK motoring magazine
- Andrew Jemsek, also known as Max Power, musician in the bands Haunted Cologne and Night Wolf
- Max Power (footballer) (born 1993), English professional footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Max Power.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.