Max and Mina's
Max and Mina's is an ice cream store in New York City. Owned by brothers Bruce and Mark Becker and , it is known for its ever-changing eccentric ice cream flavors, such as Cajun, Lox, Purple mint Chip, beer, malt, and Isaac Mizrahi.
Max and Mina's was named number 1 of the top 10 unique ice cream parlors in America in Everybody Loves Ice Cream, the Whole Scoop on America's favorite treat by Shannos Jackson Arnold, Emmis Books, July 2004. Some Manhattan restaurants offer Max & Mina's Ice Cream on their dessert menus.
- "Max & Mina's – Kew Gardens Hills – Flushing, NY". Yelp.com. Retrieved November 10, 2009.
- "Comment on Max & Mina's Homemade Kosher Ice Cream". Ice Cream New York. June 6, 2009. Retrieved November 10, 2009.
- Haughney, Christine (June 6, 2009). "A Shop That Serves Comfort, Cold". The New York Times. Retrieved May 12, 2010.
- "Hidden Track » F4tF: Two Boots has Max & Mina's Ice Cream". Glidemagazine.com. Retrieved November 10, 2009.
- Hyland, John (August 16, 2000). "Lox in a Cone: Sliced Thin It's Not – The New York Times". Nytimes.com. Retrieved November 10, 2009.
|This New York City–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|