The May Baronetcy, of Mayfield in the County of Waterford, was created in the Baronetage of Ireland on 30 June 1763 for James May. The second Baronet represented Belfast in the House of Commons between 1801 and 1814. The title became extinct on the death of the fourth Baronet in 1834.
May baronets, of Mayfield (1763)
- Sir James May, 1st Baronet (c. 1724–1811)
- Sir James Edward May, 2nd Baronet (1751–1814)
- Sir Humphrey May, 3rd Baronet (died 1819)
- Sir George Stephen May, 4th Baronet (c. 1763–1834)
May baronets, of the Eyot (1931)
- see the Baron May
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets