This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Russian Federation, Moscow|
|Sergey Sulgin, president|
Number of employees
MAYKOR is a Russian company and provider of IT and business process outsourcing services. It was founded in 2010 and headquartered in Moscow. The company’s main business areas include support services for: IT infrastructure; business applications; telecom, retail, banking, oil and gas, and transportation and logistics equipment; facility management; as well as business process outsourcing. The company has 83 branches and more than 400 service units in Russia.
Employee headcount as of 2015: more than 5,200 
The company was founded in 2010. From the beginning, the company had specialized in IT outsourcing services and facility management. In 2012, MAYKOR embarked on a mergers and acquisitions strategy that resulted in regional expansion. The company built its wholly owned network of 83 branches and 400 service subdivisions across Russia and started developing new business lines: business application support services and industry specific services for banking, retail, gas and oil, and transportation and logistics.
In 2012, MAYKOR joined the Russian Association of Strategic Outsourcing, ASTRA, and the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). The company is co-chair of IAOP’s Russia Chapter.
In June 2013, MAYKOR completed acquisition of GMCS, a provider of business management information systems development services.
In August 2013, the Russian Direct Investment Fund, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the CapMan Russia II Fund signed an agreement to invest $100 million in MAYKOR. The RDIF, Russia's state owned investment fund, had committed $50 million, while EBRD and CapMan planned an investment of $25 million each over a 12-month period.
In August 2014, MAYKOR completed acquisition of the ВТЕ Group of Companies. With this acquisition, MAYKOR’s banking equipment servicing resources were combined with BTE’s assets to form a new subsidiary. MAYKOR now owns 74,99% of BTE. Май 2017 MAYKOR переводит штатных сотрудников на сервисную площадку "Трудяга" с мутной зарплатой как следствие массовое увольнение сотрудников по регионам
The company’s 2012 total revenue was 8 billion rubles (87% increase YoY). 2013 revenue was 9.3 billion rubles (15.7% increase YoY) and 2014 revenues was 10.89 billion rubles (17.4% increase YoY). Services makes up 99.9% of total revenues.
MAYKOR is headed by its president, Sergey Sulgin.
Awards and achievements
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has named MAYKOR to the top-ranked Leaders Category of The Global Outsourcing 100 in February 2014. The company received this recognition again in 2015. MAYKOR was also recognized as one of the top ten providers in the EMEA region in the 2Q 2015 ISG Outsourcing Index. At the end of 2014, the company was ranked as one of the leaders in IT services by the Russian business magazine "Kommersant-Dengi", as well as by Russian rating agencies RAEX and RIA Rating.
- MAYKOR. Key Facts
- Maykor продолжает агрессивно покупать/CNews/31.01.2013
- Maykor вступил в ассоциации аутсорсинга «Астра» и IAOP/CNews/30.01.2013
- MAYKOR приобрел компанию GMCS/CRN/06.06.2013
- Технологический дебют РФПИ/Ведомости/26.08.2013
- Maykor усилит банковские сервисы, слияние с другим крупным поставщиком услуг позволит занять четверть рынка/Ведомости/07.08.2014
- Maykor вырос на 87%/CNews/08.04.2013
- По итогам 2013 года выручка MAYKOR выросла на 15,7%/PCWeek/15.04.2014
- Выручка Maykor превысила 10 млрд рублей/Ведомости/03.04.2015
- [Павел Лебедев. «Большой интерес. Доходы сервисных ИТ-компаний стабильно растут» // CNews № 65, 2013. С. 65]
- Сергей Сульгин стал президентом группы компаний Maykor/CNews/10.04.2012
- The 2015 Global Outsourcing 100
- 2Q 2015 ISG Outsourcing Index
- IT, чтобы вернуться/Коммерсантъ Деньги/06.04.2015
- Топ-40: услуги в области информационных технологий/RAEX/2015
- IT-компании России – рейтинг 2015 года/РИА Рейтинг/02.06.2015