From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazur can refer to:
- Masurians or Mazurs, a Slavic ethnic group with historic origins in the Polish region of Masovia
- Mazur (surname), including a list of people so named
- Mazur (dance), a traditional Polish folk dance
- Mazur, Iran, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- ORP Mazur, a Polish pre-war torpedo boat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.