Mbo may refer to:
- Mbo language (Cameroon), a language spoken in Cameroon
- Mbo language (Congo), spoken by the Mbo people
- Mbo language (Zambia), a Bantu language of Zambia
- Mbo’ language, a Grassfields language of Cameroon
- Mbo language (Sino-Tibetan), an unclassified Sino-Tibetan language of Tibet
In Central Africa, the Mbo tribe is a tribe located in the littoral region and southwest regions of Cameroon. It main cities are Nkongsamba, Melong and Nguti. Due to colonization, some Mbo people speak French (littoral region) and some speak English (southwest region). The indigenous language spoken by the Mbo people is called "Mbo language." The Mbo people claim their ancestral origin from Mount Kupe mouanegouba.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mbo language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.