|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada (1957)|
|Headquarters||Florenceville-Bristol, New Brunswick, Canada|
|Allison D. McCain - Chairman
Dirk Van de Put - President & CEO of McCain Foods Limited
Shai Altman - President & CEO of McCain Foods (Canada)
|Products||French fries, appetizers, vegetables, desserts, entrees, and oven meals|
|Revenue||$6.5 billion CAD (2009)|
Number of employees
McCain Foods Limited is a Canadian multi-national privately owned company that was established in 1957 in Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. It is one of the world's largest manufacturer of frozen French fries and other potato specialties.
Building on the potato produce company founded by the grandfather Henry McCain and father Andrew Davies, the frozen fries company was started by the third generation: brothers Harrison McCain, Wallace McCain, Robert McCain and Andrew McCain. The company is still privately held by their descendants. (Sisters did not join in the equity of the business)
From 2010 to 2013 McCains were the sponsors of films on Film 4. In May 2014 McCain Foods announced they were the new sponsors of Emmerdale. They also sponsored All Star Family Fortunes from 2008 to 2010.
- Argentina - McCain Argentina SA
- Australia - McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- Austria - McCain Foods GmbH
- Belgium - McCain Foods Belgium N.V.
- Brazil - McCain do Brasil Alimentos Ltda.
- Canada - Aliments McCain Foods Ltd/Ltée
- China - McCain Foods China
- Colombia - McCain Colombia
- France - McCain Alimentaire SA
- Germany - McCain Deutschland GmbH
- Greece - McCain Hellas Ltd.
- India - McCain Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Italy - McCain Alimentari Italia srl
- Korea - McCain Foods Korea Corporation Ltd
- Mexico - McCain Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Netherlands - McCain Foods (Holland)
- New Zealand - McCain Foods (NZ) Limited
- Poland - McCain Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Portugal - McCain Portugal
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden) - McCain Foods Nordic
- South Africa - McCain Foods SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Spain - McCain España, S.A.
- Switzerland - McCain
- Taiwan - McCain Foods Taiwan Ltd.
- United Kingdom - McCain Foods (GB) Limited
- United States - McCain USA