McDougall or McDougal (see also MacDougall) is a common Scottish surname that can refer to a number of individuals, or localities or things named for individuals with this surname.
People named McDougall
- Alexander McDougall, an American privateer, merchant, and revolutionary leader.
- Barbara McDougall, a former Canadian Secretary of State for External Affairs.
- Charles McDougall, a British television director.
- Christopher McDougall, an American author.
- Colin McDougall, a Canadian author.
- Dan McDougall, an award winning Scottish human-rights journalist.
- David McDougall (footballer) (1894–1918), Scottish footballer
- Donnie McDougall, a Canadian musician.
- Frances Harriet Whipple Green McDougall, a nineteenth-century American author, abolitionist, and feminist.
- Francine McDougall, an Australian director and photographer.
- Gordon McDougall, an Australian actor.
- James McDougall, a nineteenth-century Canadian explorer of British Columbia.
- James A. McDougall, a nineteenth-century American politician from California.
- James McDougall, a Scottish lawyer.
- Sir John McDougall, English businessman and London politician.
- John McDougall, the second governor of the State of California, United States of America.
- John McDougall, a Scottish recipient of the Victoria Cross.
- John A. McDougall, an American nutritionist, author and physician.
- Kevin McDougall, a fictional guardian with paired revolvers
- Marshall McDougall, an American baseball player.
- Sophia McDougall, a British author, playwright, and poet.
- Stanley Robert McDougall, an Australian recipient of the Victoria Cross.
- Walt McDougall, (1858–1938), American cartoonist
- William McDougall, a nineteenth-century Canadian politician and lieutenant governor of Rupert's Land and the North-Western Territory
- William McDougall, a twentieth-century British–American social psychologist.
People named McDougal
- Amy McDougal, a fictional character in a Scottish television series.
- David McDougal, a naval officer in the American Civil War.
- Dennis McDougal, an American biographer.
- Donald McDougal, a Canadian politician representing the Ontario provincial electoral district of Ottawa East (1908-1911).
- Francis McDougal, a nineteenth-century Canadian politician from Ontario.
- Karen McDougal, an American actor and model.
- Jim McDougal, a figure in the American Whitewater controversy of the 1990s.
- Susan McDougal, a figure in the American Whitewater controversy of the 1990s.
- James McDougal Hart, an American painter.
- Milton McDougal, an American farmer and politician
Places or things named "McDougall" or "McDougal"
- McDougal, Arkansas, United States of America
- McDougall Hill, a street in Edmonton, Canada, named after the hill it runs on
- McDougall, Ontario, Canada
- USS McDougal, two ships of the United States Navy, named for David McDougal
- Rank Hovis McDougall, or RHM, a British food manufacturer
|surname McDougall. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.