||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founder||Ronald M. McGuff|
|Headquarters||Santa Ana, CA, United States|
Number of employees
The McGuff Companies consist of three entities: a wholesale distributor of medical supplies, a compounding pharmacy, and a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility which produces sterile injectables for national and international distribution. The McGuff Companies have been featured in The International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC) 
McGuff Company, Inc.
The McGuff Company, Inc. is a medical products wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and medical products, and oral nutritional supplements. Established in 1979, the company initially provided a full range of disposable medical office products and specialized in parenterals ranging from vaccines to vitamin B12.
McGuff Compounding Pharmacy (CPS)
McGuff Compounding Pharmacy Services, Inc. One of the first pharmacies in California to earn PCAB’s Seal of Accreditation, McGuff is a state-of-the-art, ISO-accredited pharmacy. It operates a secure online pharmacy website for current customers. CPS compounds a variety of medications, including sterile injections, troches, capsules, creams, suppositories, gels, solutions, and suspensions.
McGuff Compounding Pharmacy operates under U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) process standards General Chapters <797> Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations and <795> Pharmaceutical Compounding – Nonsterile Preparations and General Chapter <1075> Good Compounding Practices
McGuff Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MPI)
Incorporated in 2002, McGuff Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an FDA reviewed cGMP manufacturer of sterile injectable drugs. MPI maintains offices in the United States and Canada and Develops drugs for clinical trials.
Qualifications of McGuff CPS and McGuff Pharmaceuticals
- Clinical Trial: University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA); University of California, Irvine (UCI); Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and others
- Certificates: American National Standard; ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems-Model for Quality Assurance
- Inspections: California State Board of Pharmacy, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Profile: The McGuff Companies. Part 1: Compounding and Manufacturing Share Facilities and Build Corporate Success
- Profile: The McGuff Companies, Part 2: Corporate Cooperation Supports Growth and Ensures Financial Success
- The McGuff Company, Inc. in the VAWD List on nabp.net
- California Pharmacist Issue Spring 2007
- CleanRooms Magazine Article June, 2007 By Bruce Flickinger
- ISO Certified
- McGuff has been associated with ACAM for 30 years
- ISSN 1076-0512 of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Randomized Double-Blind Clinical Trial...
- http://www.ivnutritionaltherapy.com/ McGuff ISO 9001:2000
- McGuff Medical Products
- McGuff Compounding Pharmacy
- McGuff Pharmaceuticals
- A Profile of the McGuff Companies - Article on RedOrbit, Inc.
- CleanRooms magazine - USP 797: Sterile compounding and room design
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding