|Type||Private, For-profit college|
|Weston Distance Learning, Inc.|
McKinley College is a degree-granting post-secondary distance education institution, with headquarters in Fort Collins, Colorado. The college was founded in 2005, and is owned and operated by Weston Distance Learning, Inc.
McKinley College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), an accrediting agency which is approved by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). McKinley College is also an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
McKinley College offers online associate degree programs in Accounting, Business Management, E-commerce, Entrepreneurship, Fashion Merchandising, Financial Services Management, Human Resource Management, Social Work, Health Information Technology, Medical Specialties and Marketing.
All AAS degree programs are career focused and the school emphasizes the relevance of its program content to each specific field.
- "Better Business Bureau". McKinley College Better Business Bureau Verification. 2006-08-31. Archived from the original on 2008-01-20. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- Distance Education Accrediting Commission database, accessed June 14, 2016
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation Archived 2009-11-03 at the Wayback Machine
- "Weston Distance Learning Inc, Review - Online Education in Fort Collins, CO - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Northern Colorado and Wyoming". www.bbb.org. Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- McKinley College official website
|This article about a university or college in Colorado is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|