McKinley Elevator Corporation
|Headquarters||Irvine, California, USA|
|California, Arizona and Nevada|
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
McKinley Elevator Corporation is an Irvine, California-based provider of accessibility products in California, Arizona and Nevada. Its products include vertical and incline wheelchair lifts, residential elevators, dumbwaiters and car lifts.
Products and services
McKinley Elevator Corporation specializes in the sales, installation and repair of accessibility lifts and elevators for residential and commercial use. Available products include wheelchair lifts, elevators, stair lifts, car lifts, dumbwaiters and evacuation carriers.
- Matsumoto, Nancy (March 6, 2014). "Elevators Get a Makeover". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved June 15, 2014.
- Ovide, Shira (March 11, 2013). "Meet the New Mobile Workers". Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, Inc. Retrieved June 15, 2014.
- "Our Story". McKinley Equipment Corp. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- Beale, Lauren (February 13, 2013). "Popularity of home elevators gets a lift". Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved June 15, 2014.
- Showley, Roger. "7 cool home products to covet". UT San Diego. The San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved June 15, 2014.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|