Meagan Kelly McCray (born June 17, 1987) is an American former soccer goalkeeper who last played for Valur of Úrvalsdeild in Iceland.
Early life and education
McCray was born in Greenbrae, California and attended San Marin High School. She later attended Santa Clara University and played for the Broncos women's soccer team for four years.
While enrolled at Santa Clara University, McCray appeared for Women's Premier Soccer League team Sonoma County Sol. She was on the club roster in 2006 and she appeared in 2 league matches in 2007.
McCray signed as a free agent with FC Gold Pride of Women's Professional Soccer in 2009. She didn't appear in a match for the club.
After being released by FC Gold Pride, McCray joined Washington Freedom for the 2010 season. She would appear in 1 league game.
McCray moved to Iceland in 2011 to play for Úrvalsdeild team Valur.
McCray was a member of a number of different youth national teams for the United States.
- ^ Valur Reykjavik player profile
- ^ a b "Meagan McCray Santa Clara Broncos biography". http://www.santaclarabroncos.com. Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- ^ Sonoma County Sol 2006 Roster on Wayback Machine (archived October 5, 2006)
- ^ Sonoma County Sol 2007 Roster on Wayback Machine (archived December 11, 2007)
- ^ "FC Gold Pride Finalizes Opening Day Roster". http://www.womensprosoccer.com/bayarea. March 25, 2009. Archived from the original on April 22, 2009. Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- ^ "FC Gold Pride Stats". http://www.womensprosoccer.com/bayarea. Archived from the original on November 14, 2009. Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- ^ "2010 Washington Freedom Stats". http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/dc. Archived from the original on November 23, 2010. Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- ^ Allen, Dave (February 12, 2011). "Women's pro soccer: Former San Marin standout McCray signs with top team in Iceland". Marin Independent Journal. San Rafael, California. Retrieved December 21, 2015.