Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mechanica (Latin: Mechanica sive motus scientia analytice exposita; 1736) is a two-volume work published by mathematician Leonhard Euler which describes analytically the mathematics governing movement.
- William Whewell (1837). History of the inductive sciences: from the earliest to the present times, Volume 2. J. W. Parker. pp. 93–96.
- Mechanica Vol. 1 [E015] – Latin.
- Mechanica Vol. 1 – English translation by Ian Bruce.
- Mechanica Vol. 2 [E016] – Latin.
- Mechanica Vol. 2 – English translation by Ian Bruce.
|This article about a mathematical publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|