(Redirected from Media Lab)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A media lab is a term used for several type of spaces and organisations that work in the field of art, technology and new media. It can refer to:
- A media lab, another term for a computer lab or media production studio
University media labs
- The MIT Media Lab, an academic institution within the School of Architecture and Planning at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Media Lab Europe, a European partner of the MIT Media Lab based in Dublin, Ireland, operated from July 2000 to January 2005
- Media Lab Helsinki, a digital design studio in Aalto University
- The Boston University Media Lab, a workshop for producing media
- Medialab Technology, a French post-production company
- The Canadian Film Centre (CFC) Media Lab
- The Media Lab, [a video production agency in Dubai]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Media lab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.