Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mediocre or mediocrity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mediocre and mediocrity may refer to:
- Mediocre (album), 2008 album by Ximena Sariñana
- Mediocre American Man Trilogy, three films starring Will Ferrell
- "Mediocre Bad Guys", a song on the 2003 album On and On by Jack Johnson
- Mediocre Generica, the 2001 debut album by the American punk band Leftöver Crack
- Mediocrity (advertising campaign), launched in 2011 by Subaru of America to represent the blandness of mid-size sedans
- "Mediocrity Gets You Pears (The Shaker)", a song on the 2005 album Searching for a Former Clarity by Florida punk rock band Against Me!
- Mediocrity principle, a philosophical notion set forth by André Kukla in 2009
- Mediocracy, a book by Fabian Tassano critiquing modern life
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mediocre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.