This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2019)
Megan Hine is a British survival consultant, adventurer, television presenter and writer. She is known for her work alongside Bear Grylls on Mission Survive (2015, 2016), Car Vs Wild (2013) and Bear Grylls: Breaking Point (2015). She has also worked on a number of other television shows. She is an expedition guide and one of Bear Grylls' survival consultants.
- The Curse of the Lost Amazon Gold
- Bear Grylls: Mission Survive Series 1 (2015) (6 part)
- Bear Grylls: Mission Survive Series 2 (2016) (6 part)
- The Homerun - Survival Expert (2012)
- Weather Terror (2015)
- I Shouldn’t Be Alive Climbing and falling stunt double
- Car Vs Wild 4x4 stunt driver
- Jungle Expedition 4x4 stunt driver
- Namibia Expedition 4x4 stunt driver
Behind the scenes
- Running Wild: Bear Grylls (2015-2016) (5 part) - Safety/Survival Consultant/Journey Producer
- Bear Grylls: Mission Survi (2015-2016) (12 part) - Safety/survival consultant
- Bear Grylls: Breaking Point (2015) (6 part) - Safety/Survival consultant
- Car Vs Wild (2013-2014) (10 part) - Safety/Survival consultant/Stunt driver
- I Shouldn't be Alive (2011) (1 part)- Climbing expert/Safety/survival consultant
- Man Vs Wild (2010-2011) (2 part) - Rope Safety consultant
- Mind of a Survivor, published in 2017
- ^ Saner, Emine (15 February 2016). "How one woman keeps Bear Grylls alive". The Guardian. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- ^ "'It'd be very easy to just vanish': Megan Hine on hunting for the lost city of Akakor".