From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Megaphone could mean the following:
- Megaphone, a portable, usually hand-held, funnel-shaped device whose application is to send a person’s natural voice toward a targeted direction for a specified purpose.
- Megaphone (band), rock band from Orlando, Florida.
- Megaphone desktop tool, the pro-Israel lobbying software tool.
- Megaphone (molecule), cytotoxic neolignan from Aniba megaphylla.
- MegaFon, a Russian mobile phone operator
- Megaphon, an Austrian street newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megaphone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.