From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Megapolis is a variant of the word megalopolis, meaning a large city or urban area.
Megapolis may also refer to:
- Megapolis Festival, an annual audio arts festival in the United States
- Prajay Megapolis, a large housing estate in Hyderabad, India
- Megapolis, a passenger train in Russia. See List of named passenger trains of Russia
- Megapolis Zoo, the fictional home of Tennessee Tuxedo
- Megapolis, a computer game app by Social Quantum
- Our Lady of Darkness, a 1977 book, by Fritz Leiber, that contains a description of 'Megapolisomancy', a fictional occult science.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megapolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.