From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mehndi is the application of henna as a temporary form of skin decoration.
Mehndi may also refer to:
- Film and television
- Mehboob Ki Mehndi, a 1971 film
- Mehndi (drama), a 2003 TV series
- Mehndi (film), a 1998 film
- Mehndi Tere Naam Ki, a 2002 TV series
- Mehndi Waley Hath, a 2000 film
- Besan mehndi, a Hindu tradition
- Daler Mehndi (born 1967), a bhangra/pop singer from India
- Masala! Mehndi! Masti!, a festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mehndi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.