From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mehri or Mahri may refer to:
- Mehri people, an ethnic group of Oman and Yemen
- Mehri language, the Modern South Arabian language spoken by them
- Abdelhamid Mehri (1926–2012), Algerian resistance fighter and politician
- Ahmed Mohammed Al Mahri (born 1988), UAE footballer
- Djilali Mehri (born 1937), Algerian executive
- Sulaiman Al Mahri (1480–1550), Arab navigator
- Mehri Yalfani, Persian-language writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mehri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.