From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up melt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melt may refer to:
- Melting, in physics, the process of heating a solid substance to a liquid and Kieran
- Melt (manufacturing), the semi-liquid material used in steelmaking and glassblowing
- Melt (geology), magma
- Melt inclusions, a feature of igneous rock
- Melt sandwich or cheese melt, a grilled sandwich
- A name for meltwater, water released from the thawing of snow and ice
Brands and products
- MLT framework, a software test tool for the Media Lovin' Toolkit
- Melt! Festival, an annual music festival at Ferropolis in Germany
- Melt (Straitjacket Fits album), a 1990 album by Straitjacket Fits
- Melt (Rascal Flatts album), a 2002 album by Rascal Flatts
- Melt (Peter Gabriel album), an alternative name of the third Peter Gabriel 1980 album
- "Melt! (Siouxsie and the Banshees song)", a 1982 song by Siouxsie and the Banshees
- "Melt" (Melanie C song), a 2003 song by Melanie C
- "Melt", a song by the band Supercell from their self-titled album
- All pages beginning with "Melt"
- All pages with titles containing Melt
- Melty (disambiguation)
- Smelt (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.