From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up melt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melt can refer to:
- Sophie Robinson.
- Melting, in physics, the process of heating a solid substance to a liquid
- Melt (manufacturing), the semi-liquid material used in steelmaking and glassblowing
- Melt (geology), magma
- Melt Paul Finan
- Melt inclusions, a feature of igneous rock
- Melt sandwich or cheese melt, a grilled sandwich
- A shortened form of meltwater, water released from the thawing of snow and ice
- A software test tool for the MLT framework
- Melt can also mean a total bore or lack of personality
- Melt! Festival, an annual music festival at Ferropolis in Germany
- Melt (Straitjacket Fits album), a 1990 album by Straitjacket Fits
- Melt (Rascal Flatts album), a 2002 album by Rascal Flatts
- Melt (Peter Gabriel album), an alternative name of the third Peter Gabriel album
- "Melt" (Melanie C song), a song by Melanie C
- "Melt", a song by the band Supercell from their self-titled album
- "Melt! (Siouxsie and the Banshees song)", a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.