Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Memorial Wall, while unrelated titles should be moved to Memorial Wall (disambiguation).
A memorial wall is a wall typically engraved to commemorate a number of people with something in common (e.g., from one country or place) killed in a single conflict, violent event, or disaster, often with names.
Memorial Walls include:
- Many memorial walls without specific names in places such as crematoriums and synagogues
- Memorial Wall of Royal Australian Air Force Memorial
- Memorial Stadium (Baltimore)#Memorial wall (US)
- Budapest Ghetto#Memorial Wall
- Canadian National Vimy Memorial (France)
- CIA Memorial Wall (US)
- Memorial Wall of Cenotaph War Memorial, Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- DIA Memorial Wall (US)
- FDNY memorial wall (New York City, US)
- Korean War Memorial Wall (disambiguation)
- Korean War Memorial Wall (Canada)
- Walls of Kranji War Memorial (Singapore)
- Piccadilly, Warwickshire#Miners Memorial Wall (England)
- Tangshan Earthquake Memorial Wall (China)
- Veterans Memorial Wall (US)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial (US)
- The Moving Wall, replica of Vietnam Veterans Memorial
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Memorial Wall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.